Radio Chicagoland Sunday August 5, 2012. www.RadioChicagoland.com. Host Ray Hanania and side kick Kheir Fakhreldine and technician Bigg Jon Vic discuss topics including Gay Rights and the Boy Scouts; how Mitt Romney's election will, in a bizzare way, help bring peace to the Middle East by provoking more violence and hatred, rather than voting for the wishy-washy ineffective Barack Obama; The Olympic results -- the Arab countries Qatar, Tunisia and Egypt have medals but not Israel. And we talk with Emin, whose family lives in Aleppo, Syria under the brutality of Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad.
About Ray HananiaRay Hanania is a veteran award winning former Chicago City Hall reporter (Daley to Daley 1976-1992), and columnist with Creators Syndicate. His columns address Chicagoland and American politics, and also Middle East politics. Check his links below to read his columns, or listen to his podcasts on Middle East topics on Radio Baladi and on All Things Arab Radio.
- 05-17-13 Radio Baladi Newseum Syria Google
- 05-10-13 Radio Baladi Syrian Refugees Israeli Peace
- 05-03-13 Radio Baladi Jordan Syria API PEW
- 04-26-13 Radio Baladi Boston Bombing Chaldeans
- 04-19-13 Radio Baladi Boston Bombing
- 04-05-13 Radio Baladi Pamela Olson
- 03-22-13 Radio Baladi Special Edition Podcast on Obama
- 03-22-13 Radio Baladi Hala McDonalds Obama
- 03-15-13 Radio Baladi Rachel Corrie Obama
- 03-08-13 Radio Baladi Buses Chavez