June 16, 2019
Arab Radio Pete Buttigieg, McCullom and politics
The Arab Street Radio, Detroit and the world. Its Friday JUNE 14, 2019 … I’m Ray Hanania, special US Correspondent for the Arab News
Newspaper … and you’re listening to THE ARAB STREET Radio & Podcast broadcast from Detroit, Michigan through 690 AM WNZK Radio.
THE ARAB STREET Radio & Podcast is a part of the US Arab Radio Network hosted by Laila Alhusini … in an effort to energize and empower Arab Americans to stand up for their rights … for more information go to my website at www.Hanania.com … and afterwards on podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or by visiting my podcast website www.TheArabStreet.org.
The radio show call-in number is 248-557-3300
Our topics this morning include:
1. South Bend, Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg and the insanity opposition against him from Arabs …
2. he says if elected president he would suspend funding to Israel if they annex the West Bank … but still, the Arab fanatics are going berserk because he said the Palestinians were divided an disorganized … “Repeal and replace” the 2001 congressional authorization that the US military still uses to this day to fight terrorism and engage in foreign wars around the world
3. Recommit the US to the Iran nuclear deal
4. Withhold some US taxpayer money from Israel if it annexes parts of the West Bank
5. Rejoin the Paris climate accord
6. Increase investment in renewable technologies to reverse environmental degradation
Betty McCollum fighting the lonely fight… she’s neither Arab nor Muslim but she is doing a lot to defend Palestinian rights …
The drum beat to attack Iran over an alleged attack against oil tankers in Oman … is this a modernday Gulf of Tonkin resolution?
If you are outside of the Greater Detroit region, you can listen to the show online using one of these links